COVID-19 Update: We're Open!
Please review the changes we're making to protect you, our staff, and our community
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
As we welcome you back to our office, we want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We’re implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 415-781-7147.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Before your appointment, we’ll ask you a series of health screening questions. If you have a fever or other symptoms of illness, we’ll ask you to delay your appointment.
- Please don’t bring anyone with you to the appointment. Guests will be asked to wait outside the office (exceptions will be made for dependents).
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office, and don’t remove it until you are instructed to do so.
- Our building lobby and elevators are clearly marked for social distancing and this is being enforced by building staff. Masks are required for entry into the building.
- We’ll check your temperature upon arrival, and ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Patient forms and payments can be completed online to limit contact.
- We’re altering our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. Our office hours have expanded to allow for staggering between appointment times. We also offer virtual consultations. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- All staff will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Office staff will wear a mask at all times.
- Clinical staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE). We’ve gone above and beyond to create custom 3D-printed mask frames to protect our team.
- After every patient, we’ll thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’re adding more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- We’ve upgraded our air filtration systems. Throughout the office and treatment rooms, we have added specialized air filters that clean via HEPA and UV technologies.
- We have private treatment rooms that separate the clinical and non-clinical areas.
- All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- You’ll notice we’ve rearranged our waiting room to abide by social distancing guidelines. We have clearly designated social distancing markers in the reception area.
We’re Here for You
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we’ll continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Ready to visit us? Schedule an appointment today!